National Sales Manager
Simon Acres Group
£52000 - £57000/annum Bonus + Company Car
Are you interested in more Sales jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Simon Acres Recruitment are working with a fantastic Vinyl Flooring company based out of Coventry who are looking for a National Hotel Sales Manager to join their incredible team.
* Salary Circa £55,000 p/a + Bonus and Company Car (OTE £90k+)
* Hybrid working from home with 2 to 3 days out on the road
To maximise sales and profitability with Key account clients in order to ensure contribution to UK financial targets are met.
* Manage existing business to ensure sales and profit targets are met and customer satisfaction levels are met.
* Develop the Hotel sector utilising the whole product basket. Generating sales via Leisure end users and key A&D practices.
* Deliver new business by identifying, researching and prospecting to ensure sales growth.
* Liaise and communicate with the internal business e.g. design/product development/planning as well as the business managers to communicate product requirements, forecasting, planning and financial information.
* Maintain awareness of both competitor activity and the procurement route of potential customers to optimise sales potential.
* Produce a monthly report to manager with regards to financials, market conditions and sales activity.
* Communicate and respond efficiently and effectively to internal and external customers to ensure customer service levels are high.
* Negotiate annual pricing agreements to ensure business retention and to maximise profit margins for the company in support of the deal evaluation process.
* Keep Salesforce (SFDC) up-to-date and completed in line with company policy.
* Participate and engage in training programs and new company initiatives.
* Communicate with UK sales teams to ensure best practice and teamwork and to allocate company resources effectively.
* Manage international accounts with colleagues to meet client expectations and to inform colleagues of impact on their regions.
* Produce an accurate forecast to the business of raw material requirements for your customer base.
The Ideal Applicant:
* Drive to Deliver
* Organisational Excellence
* Building Business Partnerships
* Sales negotiation skills
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office/SFDC
* Product presentation skills
* Knowledge of specification selling process.
* Flooring technical knowledge
* Manufacturing process knowledge
* Full driving licence
* UK travel (overnight stays required)
* Occasional international travel
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency in relation to this role
Or check similar jobs