Apply on Partner Site
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in their industry. The role of the Administrator is extremely varied and busy and exposes you to the other departments within the company. This position is perfect for someone with a positive attitude and the drive to excel within the role and progress within the company. This position is for a full time, permanent position.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will carry out the following duties:
· Scanning all supplier invoices to server
· Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders
· Data input of timesheets and sales invoices
· Administering parking for engineers
· Maintenance of office to keep an excellent working environment
· Credit control
· Answering main lines, redirecting calls and taking messages.
· Opening & distributing post
· Meet and greet visitors
· Arranging meetings, providing refreshments and equipment.
· Organising travel arrangements for both staff and clients within the UK and overseas
· Reconciliation of company credit cards
· Reconciliation of sales ledger and supplier accounts at month end.
· Posting of month end journals
· Creating sales and purchase orders
· Any other tasks that are required
· Office experience - candidate needs to be proactive and able to hit the ground running. Training will be given, but ideal candidates will be fast-learners with existing office skills.
· Good attention to detail
· Desire to progress
· Ability to use one’s initiative
· Good team spirit
Or check similar jobs