I am currently working with a Small Business located in (Medway) Kent who are seeking an additional team memeber for thier Supply Operations Team. This role is pivot part of their team so the person they are looking to employ for this role will need to have High Level of Attention to Detail, Strong Excel and IT Skills, including great people skills as you will need to be able to liaise with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
Apply on Partner Site
Responsibilties will include:
* Monitor & adjust schedules as needed to ensure customer expectations are met.
* Maintain inventory of materials needed Liaise with regular colleagues for updates on UK & Far East supplier production to ensure up to date information to plan efficient UK production, manage all timing issues
* Chase suppliers for delivery dates, negotiating on improved dates where necessary.
* Manage stock control using current IT packages
* Resolve issues relating to production planning
* Raise purchase orders & delivery notes, update goods-in and finished goods information
* Book in deliveries with customers and hauliers & arrange UK collections where necessary
Please apply ASAP, we are looking to employ the ideal candidate in the new year so getting a fresh start for 2023
Or check similar jobs