An already established and continuously growing commercial catering equipment contractor is expanding again. Due to the expansion of existing contracts and winning more and more every day they need like minded COMCAT engineers who are looking for good pay, good working conditions, good future prospects and good support with a long term position.
Apply on Partner Site
Be part of this company’s next stage of commercial catering evolution.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting for a Commercial Catering engineer, you will be:-
* Providing service, maintenance and some repairs on commercial catering equipment (gas and/or electrical)
* Working on combi ovens, grills, burners, fryers, dishwashers and other gas or electrical catering equipment
* Working with a wide range of clients including blue chip companies, government buildings, hotels, sports stadiums, hotels, restaurants etc.
* Covering central belt Scotland between Glasgow and Edinburgh
* 36k basic salary
* Door to door travel pay with a VERY Realistic OTE of 46k+
* Private health care
* Continuous additional training
* long service awards and prizes
* Share saving scheme
* HAPI retail discount package
* Van, phone, fuel card, uniform
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Overtime, call out rota of 1 in 8
* COMCAT gas certs would be needed along with commercial catering equipment experience
* Having good electrical experience needed
* Living anywhere between Glasgow and Edinburgh
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
Or check similar jobs