Senior Block Manager
Apply on Partner Site
Salary negotiable (depending on experience and current salary)
Mileage/travel expenses paid
Hybrid working available
DallasWylde are exclusively recruiting for a Block Manager for one of our most prestigious clients, based in London.
A unique opportunity for an experienced Block Manager to play a key role in the management of our investor Clients’ rental portfolio. Working for a Property Services company that deals exclusively with Portfolio Clients. All of the Clients own whole blocks of apartments ranging from 20 units in a block to 200 plus. The buildings are located in attractive locations with strong and stable demand from tenants.
You will work in conjunction with the Head of Property Management and Client’s Asset Management team, the role will be primarily focused around Block Management Activities. Generally, they have two types of asset under management that require block management services.
1) Assets where the client owns all the units in a block and lets them out on AST’s, in these cases the role focuses on health and safety and PPM works.
2) Assets where the client owns a large portion of the units in a block, let’s them on AST’s, owns the freehold and has the right to manage. In these cases, the full management of leaseholders will be required.
We are looking for someone to take ownership of their allocated portfolio and work autonomously to deliver optimal performance. The Client’s property fund has acquired 31 buildings totalling 1,900 residential dwellings in just under two years, they are now looking to purchase a further seven blocks totalling around 800 units. The Client’s ambition is for continual growth to achieve significant scale. This presents a significant opportunity for strong performers to expand their knowledgebase, skillset and enhance your career.
* Onboarding new properties from previous owner or developer.
* Ensuring that appropriate legal notices are served.
* Formulating service charge budgets.
* Overseeing CAPEX and Planned Maintenance.
* Dealing with Leaseholder issues.
* Issuing sales packs where leaseholders request them.
* Arrange and oversee RMC AGM’s.
* Issuing RTM applications.
* Ensuring buildings are maintained effectively.
* Dealing with commercial tenants.
* Providing input into the client portfolio where required.
* Dealing with external Block Managers where RTM not achieved.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills/understanding:
* Ambitious person who strives to deliver the best performance.
* A positive individual who is excited and interested about the real estate sector.
* Strong administrative/organisational background.
* Able to use own initiative
* Good written and spoken English
* Strong IT skills essential
* Microsoft Office literate
* Web/email literate.
* Literate and numerate
* Co-operative and helpful attitude
Or check similar jobs