Job Title: SEN Teacher
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Berkeley, South Gloucestershire
Salary: £28,000 - £40,625.00 (M1 - UPS1)
Hours: 40 hours per week
We are currently seeking a SEN teacher to join a bespoke school in Berkeley supporting 11-16 year olds with SEMH needs.
As an SEN Teacher, you will deliver high quality teaching and learning to children and young people with SEMH and other complex or anxiety related needs who may present with challenging behaviours associated with their diagnosis. Some pupils may have multiple learning difficulties.
For this role, we are keen to hear from candidates with any of the following subjects - Science, English, Art, Sport, D&T and Music. You’ll need to be able to teach your subject across KS 3 and 4, and up to GCSE level.
- PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training
- To be able to teach up to and including GCSE
- Experience of working in a special school environment and in particular with pupils with SEMH.
- Postgraduate diploma in SEN
- Experience of successfully delivering a differentiated curriculum to pupils with a wide range of needs
- Life assurance
- Teachers' Pension
- Perkbox - offering high street discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Car lease scheme
- Fully funded training and qualifications
- Bike to work scheme
- Free membership to our Health cash back plan - Claim back money on services such as dental, optical, physio and many more
Or check similar jobs