Position - Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer (£37,600 basic - OTE £50,700)
Apply on Partner Site
Location - Hemel Hempstead
Basic Salary - £36,000 + £1,600 attendance bonus + Fit scheme - OTE £50,700
Fit Bonus - £12 per meter after and including meter 5
Call out - £200 per week + hours @ enhanced rates
Hours per week - 42.5
What's in it for you?
* Working on a big 6 portfolio with associated density and longevity.
* Full back office support from planning, logistics and health and safety.
* Excellent field management structure which enables you to carry out your day to day tasks without any complications.
* Attendance bonus paid quarterly.
* The opportunity to develop into supervisory and coaching roles as the workforce grows
Opportunities to upskill eg 3 phase and EV amongst others.
* Company dedicated to your health & safety
* A company van, fuel card, PPE and phone all provided for you
* Pre paid parking aps
What we require from you:
*Evidence of Dual Fuel Smart Metering qualification. CCN1/CMA1 + MET1
* Minimum 6 months industry experience.
This really is a great opportunity to join a company that has an excellent reputation and foothold in the metering industry. If you're a Smart Meter Installer, Dual Fuel Engineer, Meter Fitter, Smart Meter Engineer or Operative please get in touch on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs