Pastoral Support Assistant – Psychology Graduates
Apply on Partner Site
A brilliant, modern Secondary School in Kingston is looking to fill x3 Pastoral Support Assistant roles to join their friendly, supportive, and successful team. This role would begin in January 2023, supporting pupils across KS3, KS4 and KS5 as well as working with students requiring additional support due to SEND and SEMH needs.
The ideal candidate for the Pastoral Support Assistant roles would be Psychology graduates wanting to pursue a career in Education, Therapy, Psychological Research, Mental Health, Speech and Language and many more!
Salaried teacher training can also be provided to kickstart your career in education! Read on for more information on the Pastoral Support Assistant roles.
Pastoral Support Assistant Job Description
* Pastoral Support Assistant in a highly regarded secondary school
* £80-£100 per day
* Located in the London Borough of Kingston
* Starting in January 2023 as a Full-time role (term-time only)
About the Pastoral Support Assistant Role
* Provide support to pupils with SEND and/or Social Inclusion needs
* To work alongside a supportive, friendly and determined inclusion staff
* To facilitate the differentiation of tasks for students
* To work with small groups or individual students on specific tasks
* High quality and bespoke CPD to be provided
Ideal Pastoral Support Assistant
* Degree level qualification
* Experience or awareness of young people with possible barriers to learning
* A high level of literacy and numeracy to support students
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Reliable, flexible and positive attitude!
If you are interested in this Pastoral Support Assistant role, then apply now! Send your CV to Holly at EdEx and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted!)
Psychology Graduates - Pastoral Support
Or check similar jobs