Chemical Process Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Basic salary up to £50k, plus bonus
* This role will be suitable for an experienced Chemical Process Engineer or similar, who is a qualified Chemist or Chemical Engineer. You will join my successful manufacturing client in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
* You will currently be working as a Chemical Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Engineer or Process Technician in a manufacturing environment with a relevant Chemistry or Chemical Engineering qualification.
* You will be responsible for maintaining and developing chemical manufacturing processes in relation to equipment and installations.
* You will work closely with manufacturing management, operatives and other engineers as a specialist in my client’s continuous production facility, predominantly focusing on the chemical process of production lines.
* As a credible and respected colleague, you will be able to communicate the need for process changes, in the form of reports, SOPs’ and work instructions that you have generated.
* You will identify and propose logical cases for changes and investments, based on facts and data.
* Key to your role will be the ability to communicate, persuade and train people of all levels within the business.
* Involved in team and process review meetings, you will be a key figure in discussions where current and future process developments, best practices and improvements are agreed.
* To be considered for the role of Chemical Process Engineer, you should be a graduate with a university degree in a relevant chemistry / chemical engineering or chemical discipline.
* You will possess at least 2 years’ experience as a Chemical Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Engineer or Process Technician in a manufacturing environment.
What's in it for you?
* The chance to work as a Chemical Process Engineer for a highly successful UK business and part of a dynamic global business, with a strong people, safety and Continuous Improvement culture.
* The opportunity to build a successful career with a business as committed to your success as you are.
* A competitive basic salary, plus bonus, pension, 5 weeks holiday and other benefits.
If you are a Chemical Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Engineer or Process Technician in a manufacturing environment, please apply quoting VR/05762
Or check similar jobs