Security Patrol Supervisor (Nights)
Apply on Partner Site
Working as a security Supervisor in one of the UKs leading tourist attractions with thousands of daily visitors. An experienced candidate is required to become an important part of the team and you should hold SIA licence and First Aid qualifications. Experience of security patrol/Dog handling are of great advantage. You should be happy to work night shifts, typically 8pm - 6am and happy to work with patrol dogs.
* To maintain a positive Health & Safety culture, ensuring that the Company Health & Safety systems and procedures are understood and adhered to.
* To ensure that a high standard of personal and team appearance and cleanliness are maintained, that the employees uniforms are clean, in a good condition and that they are worn correctly at all times.
* To ensure that the security operational systems and procedures are understood and adhered to.
* To make regular patrols of the site and its surrounding areas to detect and apprehend any offenders causing loss, or damage to the Company.
* To carry out daily checks of the premises and any equipment therein, reporting any faults found to the Security Supervisor or Security Manager whilst ensuring that all of the necessary documentation is also completed.
* To liaise effectively with the Emergency Services.
* To ensure that all of the hazardous first aid waste is disposed of correctly.
* To ensure that all of the equipment used is well maintained and kept clean.
* To assist other departments with situations that include, but not exclusively include, potential offenders, theft, vandalism and aggressive behaviour.
* To carry out any driving duties requested of the patrol, provided an appropriate licence is held by that patrol.
* To ensure that all lost property is dealt with in accordance with the company procedures, regarding any lost or found property, whilst all such property is being held securely.
* To ensure that the Found Property room is kept clean and tidy at all times.
* The patrol is required to make themselves available for door duties at company and corporate functions, as and when necessary, provided that an appropriate licence is held by that patrol.
* To provide first aid treatment to guests and employees.
* To carry out searches and security checks on employees and guest, when required to do so.
* To administer to potential Pleasure Beach employees and Pleasure Beach Concessionaires employees before they commence their employment, and to also administer a drugs test if there is reasonable cause to believe an existing employee requires testing, as well as administering random drug tests to all existing employees.
Security Supervisor/Management or Team Leader experience
* SIA Licence (Security Industry Authority)
* First Aid at Work Certificate (3-Day)
* FPOS Intermediate Certificate (First Person On Scene)
* Hand-cuff Certification (Basic Training)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
Private medical insurance
* 10 hour shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Blackpool, Lancashire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
security: 1 year (preferred)
SIA Licence and First Aid qualification (preferred)
Or check similar jobs