MET Technician - Liverpool
Apply on Partner Site
Our client, the best motor trade employer in the North West, is looking to recruit an experienced MET/Strip Fit Technician
As an MET Technician you will be required to:
* Carry out full vehicle MET Technician work, stripping and re-fitting components to vehicles
* Individual/Team MET Technician work
* Complete all MET work to a show room condition/ standard
* Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
* Keep good time management and organisation
* Keep up to date with product developments and improvements take place.
* Attend training courses as necessary
Candidates will ideally have:
* ATA qualified or time served as a MET Technician (ATA not essential as further training will be provided)
* NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
* Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
There will be further training and development for the successful candidate along with potential career progression.
£32k basic - £35,500 + OTE (Guys earning MUCH more)
Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5pm
Sat 8:30am - 12:30pm as and when, as much as you want
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Please ensure your CV is up to date with relevant contact details, including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise.
We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission. Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager. Job SkillS Bodyshop, Panel Beater, Panel, Body repair
Or check similar jobs