Teach Now are working in partnership with a lovely school in Hackney to find a Supply Teacher of Economics starting as soon as possible, to teach up to KS5.
Apply on Partner Site
Our client provides a world class education for boys and girls aged 11 to 19 and offer excellent opportunities for professional development. The school is located in North Hackney and it is well connected to transport links. This is a long term role.
If you are looking for the next exciting, stimulating role – look no further!
Teach Now is committed to match the right candidate with the right environment.
What it takes to work with us:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (QTS);
- Dedication and passion about education and economics:
- A DBS check, or happy to complete one;
- Ability to work across different year groups;
- Eligible to work in the UK;
- Excellent teaching references.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates;
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role;
- CPD Training;
- Exciting opportunities to be part of something unique.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme of up to £300
If you believe this is the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your CV and Annachiara will be in touch to discuss next steps
Or check similar jobs