Building a sustainable tomorrow
Apply on Partner Site
BAM FM are recruiting a Cleaner to be based at Abbott Laboratories in Maidenhead. Working Monday - Friday - 6am to 8am or 6pm to 9pm.
Under the instruction/guidance of Cleaning Supervisor work within a team to provide, clean and hygienic environment, which meets, specified cleaning standards.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Cleaning in accord with the specification for the premises
• Clean all surfaces, fixtures and fittings
• Clean floors, walls, partitions and internal woodwork as appropriate
• Clean kitchen/catering areas
• Clean toilets, changing rooms and other sanitary areas
• Clean equipment after use
• Undertake special cleaning programmes during designated periods
• Collecting and appropriate disposing of waste
• Clean and maintain waste bins
• Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and productive working environment
• Maintain records as requested
• Refill and replace consumables
• Report faulty equipment & other maintenance requirements to appropriate person
• Maintain the security of premises by securing entrances/exits as appropriate and reporting potential security breaches
• Ensure lights and other equipment are switched off as appropriate
• Promote and ensure the health and safety of staff & visitors at all times
• Monitor and manage stock and supplies, cataloguing as required
• Maintenance of specialist equipment, check for quality/safety, and report other damages/needs
• Ensure compliance by self and others with all health and safety policies and COSHH procedures
• Demonstrate and assist others in safe and effective use of specialist equipment/materials
Who are we looking for?
Experience required but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
BAM operates a flexible working policy.
Your work environment
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We’re on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
Who are we?
We provide a wide range of services to essential public services and major commercial organisations. Our aim is to improve efficiency, reduce our carbon footprint and enhance wellbeing for our users. With more than 900 team members, we also design and deliver better services across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial sectors
Or check similar jobs