Acorn is looking for a part-time Sales Administrator to work on a temporary to permanent basis for their long established client located on Manor Park in Runcorn.
Apply on Partner Site
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly team within a busy technology company
Hours of work will be fully office based Monday - Friday, 4 hours per day totalling 20 hours per week, flexibility is available re hours worked to suit the candidate
The rate of pay is £11.43 per hour
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Answer customer support queries, both via email and phone.
* Process orders and provide order confirmations, again both via email and phone.
* Liaise with the company Haulier to provide delivery updates to customers.
* Engaging with internal staff to progress the repair/return of products
Full training is provided.
* Excellent computer and communication skills are required.
* Good team player
* Positive can do attitude
* Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
* Ability to work with minimum supervision once trained
* Previous office admin/sales admin/customer service experience is essential
Benefits of working for Acorn at this particular client are as follows:
* Weekly pay
* Accrued holidays
* Access to the Acorn Rewards Scheme
* Dedicated Account Manager
* Free on site parking
* Free hot drinks
* Brilliant team environment and working atmosphere
If you are interested in this role please apply below
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Or check similar jobs