Apply on Partner Site
Working for a market leader in their field, our client is seeking a dynamic and ambitious individual to join their busy call centre team and book appointments with members of the public. the calls are mainly inbound so it is a soft sell.
· To call potential clients and arrange secure appointments for the company’s field-based Consultants to visit the client in their home
· To realise the full potential of the telephone leads supplied
· To represent the company professionally and explain the company’s service including basic legal concepts in a clear and eloquent manner
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Relevant computer skills
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· A positive team player attitude
Basic salary plus performance related commission based on number of secure appointments booked.
Basic salary £19,000 to £21,000 per annum depending on experience
Realistic commission of £4,000 to £7,000 depending on performance, therefore realistic salary range of £23,000 to £28,000 per annum
Opportunity for Saturday morning overtime
Full Time (Monday to Friday, 8.45am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 5.15pm, with 45 minute lunch break)
There will be the opportunity to work 2 days at home following a successful probation period.
Full training provided
Or check similar jobs