Quantity Surveyor – NICEIC ELECTRICAL
Apply on Partner Site
Our client is looking for the following:
* Ensuring the results of inspection and testing are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates or reports
* Produce and sign off NICEIC certification and other required test data following work undertaken by field-operatives using the company's chosen software
* Ensuring that the business' premises, equipment, documentation and records are available for inspection when required by NICEIC.
* To assist with and support the recruitment, induction and development of field engineers
* Provide quotations, estimates and purchase materials where needed
* To undertake QS inspection audits & visits in relation to existing and future engineers
* To attend toolbox meetings, site meetings and/or surveys as required
* Work alongside the Operations, Technical, Project and Contract Manager’s to deliver the contract within the set timescales and requesting the delivery of materials when required.
Qualification, Education, and experience required
* Previously Held a QS Position
* Level 3 Testing & Inspection qualification, 2391 or equivalent
* Hold relevant qualifications, 18th Edition, City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2 or NVQ
* Level 3 including AM2 or City and City and Guilds 2330 Levels 2 and 3
* The successful candidate will be able to install, repair, inspect & test electrical installations
* Must have the appropriate Electrical Certificate or Electrical Condition report for the type of work being undertaken
* Minimum 5-years of previous experience of electrical installations and repairs, inspection and testing, emergency lighting and fire alarm service, maintenance and installation.
* An extensive understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS7671 and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
* Full understand the inspection, testing, verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
* Knowledge of all electrical systems in domestic and commercial settings
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation
* EV Installer qualification City & Guilds 2919 certified
* Company vehicle
* Company pension
* Monday to Friday
* electrical: 5 years (required)
Or check similar jobs