New permanent job opportunity in Livingston, West Lothian for an experienced HSEQ Manager within the manufacturing industry.
Apply on Partner Site
£45k + negotiable salary & excellent benefits. Please call Sallyanne to discuss, (phone number removed), thanks.
Our client is seeking an experienced Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join their team in Livingston with travel between two depots in West Lothian.
About your new role:
You’ll join an established multinational manufacturing organisation and report to the Group Operation Director. As a HSEQ Manager you’ll produce and report HSEQ performance information and development to the leadership team. You will also manage, direct, support and control the day-to-day HSEQ management of the business.
Responsibilities of the HSEQ Manager:
* Establish and review of HSEQ & IS policy and integrated management systems with ability to ultimately develop and enhance in order to maintain accreditation to ISO 45001, 14001, 9001.
* Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
* Provide specialist advice, communication, training and awareness
* Management systems internal audits and factory safety inspections
* Develop, monitor and review procedures including risk assessments, method statements, COSHH assessment and personal protective equipment provision process
* Monitor and review internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the business services delivery
* Maintain and develop policy statements and procedures in line with changes in legislation and processes
* Development and implementation on environmental strategies and action plans, to ensure corporate sustainable development
* Coordinate the implementation of health & safety/environmental/quality policies and practices.
* You’ll play a pivotal role in the coordination and control of the HSEQ roadmap execution
* Mentoring & coaching the team members.
You will be an experienced HSEQ Manager that has worked in similar role within the manufacturing industry. Here’s a brief overview of the required skills and knowledge.
* As an experienced Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager you’ll have extensive knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 management systems
* Advanced Health and Safety qualifications to recognised standard (minimum NEBOSH General Certificate and achieved or working towards NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
* Provision of technical H&S advice to operations managers and supervisors
* Handling of H&S investigations, claims and regulatory issues
* Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedures
* Experience of gathering, analysing and reporting on key HSEQ data and statistics
* People and processes management skills
* Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
* Effective verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
* As an experienced HSEQ Manager you’ll be able to work on your own initiative and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
* A driving licence is essential as you'll be required to travel between two depots in West Lothian.
If you have the experience and qualifications required for this role, please get in touch for more information and a confidential discussion about your next career move.
Please be advised that we cannot currently accept applications from people who do not possess up to date right to work in the UK documentation. You must also have uk work experience, thanks.
Please apply for the HSEQ Manager job via this advert. Or call Sallyanne at Blueprint Recruitment ltd.
Please note that we never send CV's out without your prior consent.
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work
Or check similar jobs