Service Care Solutions are looking for an Software Asset Analyst to work on a Hybrid basis for a Government entity in London.
Apply on Partner Site
The Software Asset Analyst is a role within the IT Service Management department of IDD reporting into the Software Asset Manager.
The Software Asset Analyst will be responsible for:
* Maintaining Software Asset Management and Hardware Asset Management processes and procedures.
* Supporting the management of outsourced Software Asset Management suppliers.
* Supporting the analysis of Software Assets and compliance across the estate.
* Making updates to key lifecycle information such as renewal dates and support in the discovery of software which is being used outside of the software asset management process.
* Updating Software Asset records and reporting to inform continual service improvement exercises in a timely manner.
* Documenting requirements from Product Owners to ensure that selected Software Assets meet the needs of the users.
* Proactively focusing on continuous improvement of self and service, working with others to improve the user experience, simplify processes and improve efficiency of IT Services to enable the Government's diplomatic, development and consular work around the world.
Candidates who secure a role that is considered specialist/technical, may be required to affiliate to the relevant specialist network, if not already a member.
Candidates must have current SC Clearance.
If you are interested in this role please contact Chris Wheeler on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). Alternatively if you have any friends or colleagues that might be interested we have a £250 referral available for anyone referred that is successful securing a role
Or check similar jobs