Are you a graduate in a Travel-related degree such as Tourism Management or International Tourism. Are you keen to kick start your career in the Travel Industry? After the challenges of the pandemic, the Travel Industry is thriving again and looking and travel companies are once again expanding! If it is Travel jobs in the Greater Manchester area you are seeking, then we could have the first step on your travel career ladder with major players in corporate travel and tour operations! Starting salaries vary from £21k pa up to £24k pa dependent on the role and company, with additional benefits, full training and excellent long term career progression available.
Apply on Partner Site
What will I be doing?
We have opportunities to join a support team for a leading Travel Company with offices in Trafford Park (hybrid working available after training)
* Acting as a brand ambassador to provide professional and world class customer service to your Travel Agents
* Supporting Travel Agents to secure new bookings, including manual pricing
* Managing voluntary and involuntary changes to existing bookings
* Assisting with booking cancellations
* Being a first point of call for in house system queries
* Contributing to team discussion around process improvement
* Supporting Travel Agents to adopt new ways of working and tools available
* Flexibility to cover shifts: (Apply online only), (Apply online only) or 10.30-1900 and 1 in 4 Saturdays with a day off in the week
We also have opportunities to start a career in corporate travel working in Manchester city centre and also positions in Stockport.
* Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers.
* Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
* Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate client
* Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
* Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
For the Operations position the starting salary is up to £24k pa dependent on experience and there is an extensive benefits package including: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health care, pension, bonus and more! This is a company that very much looks after their employees and offer a long term career and career development. For the corporate travel roles, the salary is £21k pa - £22k pa plus commission (Stockport OTE £30k) or 10% bonus (Manchester), both corporate travel companies offer extensive benefits packages and career progression.
We are seeking candidates that have graduated in a Tourism related degree within the last couple of years, who have good customer service experience, ideally from an office based environment. You will be eager to learn and have good general computer skills.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. The vacancy is being managed by Gemma Thelwell (phone number removed) (url removed)
Or check similar jobs