Maintenance Engineer (Elec-bias)
Apply on Partner Site
Competitive– depending on experience
Monday to Friday – 42 hrs per week with overtime available
We are currently recruiting for two experienced multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers (electrical bias) to join a well-established global manufacturer based in Telford. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician to join a well-known and prestigious manufacturing organisation where they will be responsible for delivering the Maintenance Engineering activities for a large manufacturing facility. There are two shift options available, one on rotating double day shifts, the other on permanent night shifts.
The Maintenance Engineer (Elec-bias) will be responsible for:
* The maintenance and repair of plant machinery and equipment, including facilities
* Managing the TPM program
* Attending to breakdowns and repairing mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment
* Fault finding on PLCs and ideally programming when required
* Communicating all information thoroughly across all shifts and departments
* Adhering to all health and safety and environment legislation at all times
Skills and Experience
* Multi-skilled maintenance engineer – ideally electrically bias
* Experience fault finding and repairing pneumatics, hydraulics and ideally PLCs and robots
* Previously worked in a high-volume manufacturing environment such as food manufacturing, FMCG or Automotive
* Hold electrical qualifications
* This role would suit a candidate with previous experience in roles such as Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
Or check similar jobs