We are recruiting for a highly desirable 4* organisation who are looking to hire a talented Restaurant Manager to join their team based close to Cheltenham.
Apply on Partner Site
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the countries leading hospitality and premium lifestyle organisations. The culture is incredible, this is a company that puts their staff first and they offer an outstanding working environment with genuine opportunity to progress your career.
Our client are a well-established and family-owned hotel and lifestyle retreat. They have invested and maintained in ensuring this property looks as stunning as it does today.
We are looking for a stand-out Restaurant Manager who brings passion, energy and excellent leadership skills to join the hospitality team.
Some Key Responsibilities:
• To drive excellent standards for the restaurant ensuring outstanding client experience
• Manage all P&L such as costs, expenses, wastage, breakages and stock control.
• Lead and develop your team including offering superb training & development
• Manage team rotas for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner service
• Carry out Hotel Duty Management when required
• Observe Health, Safety, Hygiene, C.O.S.H.H, Fire / First Aid Regulations and legal requirements
What's on offer?
• Additional annual leave
• Employee discount
• Gym membership worth over £800 per year
• Free on-site parking
• Comprehensive sick pay
• Day off on your birthday after 1 year
• Uniform provided
• Friends & family accommodation rates
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme support by Hospitality Action for all members of the household
Click apply if you have similar experience and this role sounds like a great fit for you
Or check similar jobs