Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Shifts: 2 days on 2 days off (Days & Nights)
Synergi are recruiting for an Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a large food manufacturing company in Forest Gate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who have recently been taken over and received heavy investment into their flagship site. The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer would join the engineering department working a 2 days 2 nights 4 off shift pattern. This is a great opportunity for an Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading food manufacturing company with great benefits and opportunities for progression. Please apply if you do not have food manufacturing experience, as other backgrounds will be considered.
This leading food manufacturing company is home to a leading top ten UK grocery brand. With over 19 sites across the UK and Ireland hiring over 4,500 people, there is great potential for long term work, training, and development. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the industry's leading food manufacturer in the UK.
The role of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is to carry out planned routine and reactive maintenance repair work on all plant and equipment at the site. You will also be required to maintain mechanical equipment as well as electrical.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Ensure all engineering work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice, Health and Safety Legislation and current Company Standards.
* Planned maintenance, modifications and upgrades.
* Carry out all allocated Planned Maintenance tasks in adherence to maintenance schedule.
* Determine cause of potential failure or performance deterioration, and either complete remedial work during shift or brief subsequent shift and Maintenance Manager on issue, cause and recommended solution
* Respond immediately to equipment failures during your shift, conduct systematic, rigorous and accurate fault diagnosis and determine most effective solution to the fault
What you need to do Next:
If you are suitable for this role, please apply below
Or check similar jobs