Press / Mould Toolmaker
Apply on Partner Site
£34,000 - £36,000
Time Recruitment Solutions are currently looking working with a long standing and well-established business based in Hyde. They have offices in the UK, Canada and Australia.
They are a recognised and leading supplier of innovative and high-quality products that are proudly UK manufactured. The company's commitment to ongoing product development, together with trusted and reliable services they continue to grow and as a result now supply over 100 countries worldwide.
As a major UK manufacturer, they take their environmental responsibilities seriously and is dedicated to producing products using environmentally friendly practices.
Now due to growth in 2022 and busy order book for 2023 they are now looking for a skilled and experienced Mould/Press Toolmaker to join the team.
As our Mould/Press Toolmaker, you will manufacture, repair and modify mould and press tools in line with production schedules and target completion dates.
The role will involve working with engineering drawings, a range of ferrous and non-ferrous and non-metallic materials to produce tools to our high standards.
our client has invested significantly in the engineering division, providing high end machinery and fantastic facilities for all tool making requirements.
* Trust, Integrity and Respect - in everything we do.
* Individual Development - helping our people grow and develop.
* Commitment, Resilience and Ambition - in pursuit of our goals.
* Continuous Improvement - in everything we do.
* Auto enrolled into our Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
* 28 days holiday (including statutory), rising by one day after one completed year of service.
* Life Assurance covering your annual salary.
* Subsidised canteen offering freshly cooked meals and sandwiches every day.
* Free car parking.
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, offering counselling support, legal guidance, and medical advice from qualified nurses, for you and your immediate family.
* Discounted Gym Memberships.
* Discounted Blinds and Shutters, upon successful completion of your Probationary Period.
* Free Flu Jab voucher every Autumn.
* Christmas Savings Scheme.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer and would be interested in discussing this role further then please contact Gary Gittings at 'Time Recruitment Solutions' for a private and confidential chat or simply click 'APPLY
Or check similar jobs