Site Manager required for leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor working on Thames Water projects
Apply on Partner Site
* Would you like to work on a longterm Thames Water framework?
* Do you have experience as a Site Manager in Utility projects?
* Do you have SSSTS/SMSTS and NRSWA Supervisor tickets?
A leading Civil Engineering and Utilities contractor requires a Site Manager to work on a long-term Thames Water contract focusing mains replacement, pumping stations, deep drainage, and diversion works across London & Home Counties.
Projects are generally valued at between £500k - £5m and will involve both civil engineering and more technical aspects of water engineering and therefore will suit a dynamic Site Manager with experience in both fields.
They can offer an excellent salary & package, with further training and progression on offer with good performance.
* NRSWA Supervisor
* HNC / HND / BSc Civil Engineering
* Prior experience in utilities
Or check similar jobs