My client in Banbury is currently in need of an Electronic engineer
Apply on Partner Site
My client are looking for an Electronics/Senior Electronics Engineer to work closely with our Mechanical Design, Software, Controls and Project Engineers to carry out detailed design or system work in a variety of market sectors, including Automotive, Defence, Marine, and Aerospace.
What you’ll need
* As a Electronics/Senior Electronics Engineer you will need experience designing electronic circuits with proven capabilities in simulation, layout and validation.
* You’ll need Project management capabilities and experience managing requirements and specifications.
* Your experience would have taken you through design and development, having finished University with a degree in an Electronics based discipline.
* Experience designing Digital and Analogue Electronics hardware, including PCB layout
* Experience with validation/testing of electronic hardware designs
* Knowledge of simulation tools and using them to accelerate development
* Project management experience
* Experience dealing with customers and suppliers
* Automotive or Aerospace experience
* Communications bus experience (e.g. CAN, RS232, LIN, FlexRay)
* Embedded software experience/knowledge
* Sound theoretical and practical approach to Engineering solutions including fault diagnosis and failure mode avoidance
The Salary for the position is between £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please respond with an up to date CV
Or check similar jobs