Domestic Gas Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Join a family run Plumbing & Gas Company located in Haywards Heath, West Sussex. This opportunity is perfect for a Domestic Gas Engineer looking for a great Work / Life Balance with local work to Mid Sussex.
As a Domestic Gas Engineer you will be carrying out installations as well as service and maintenance on Domestic Gas and Plumbing related issues for High End Residential properties.
* Company Van (Can use for private use)
* Local work to Mid Sussex
* 8:30am - 5:30pm (normally finished by 4pm)
* No Out of Hours Call Out Rota
* Optional Overtime (1 in 6 Weekends)
* 2% Bonus after 2 Years Service (increase % each year)
* 20 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* Flexible Company: e.g. Take afternoons off for Sports days / Appointments etc without using Holiday
You will be joining a team of 13 Gas Engineers / Plumbers who have a great team environment, carry out local work only whilst provide the opportunity top earn competitive earnings.
Please apply for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs