Are you a friendly and caring person seeking a new position with great job satisfaction within a nursery that can support you in your career with progression and education support?
Apply on Partner Site
Remedicare are currently recruiting nursery assistants.
This nursery have opportunities for Nursery Assistants who can work based in Reading.
Rated – Good by Ofsted
Age Range- 0 years to 5 years
They can offer competitive hourly pay, paid breaks, uniform and paid DBS along with additional company benefits for their nursery assistants.
They are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and reliable nursery assistants to be part of the team.
The home are recruiting for care assistants to join there experienced and qualified care team on permanent contracts.
Please see details below:
£10+ an hour
40 hours per week
If you are creative, enthusiastic, and have a passion for teaching and developing little minds – our Nursery Assistant opportunity would be perfect for you.
There is onsite parking available, and good public transport links.
What you’ll be doing
• Working as part of a nursery team looking after babies and children up to the age of 5.
• Having daily adventures with our children through interactive play, activities, reading and helping them with their curious minds through the learning curriculum
• Communicating with parents daily on their child’s activities
• Provide a caring and supporting environment where the children feel safe and looked after
• Listening to the children’s needs and responding in the right way
• Support Nursery Nurse colleagues encouraging their development towards key milestones
• Promote and ensure child welfare, protection, health and safety and safeguarding procedures and policies are followed at all times What we can offer you
Our benefits include
• Career development opportunities across our network of nurseries
• Opportunity to complete a qualification in Early Years if desired
• Amazing discounts, ranging from childcare to high-street, to utility and days out!
• Passion for making learning fun and engaging for each child
• Ability to build trust and strong working relationships with both colleagues and parents
• Ability to use a variety of techniques to clearly and successfully communicate with both children and adults
• Sound understanding of child protection and the safeguarding of children
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this position please apply now
Or check similar jobs