PMO Analyst - Newcastle Upon-Tyne (Hybrid) - 3 Months rolling - £370 per day Inside IR35
Apply on Partner Site
My leading UK Telecoms client are looking to add a skilled PMO analyst for a 3 months rolling contract to be based in Newcastle Upon-Tyne 3 days per week and 2 days remotely / WFH.
The ideal candidate will be skilled with the below:
• Lead a team of PMO Professionals on a large complex customer programme/contract or on a portfolio of deliveries. Typically, you may join the programme/contract senior management team and adopt a leadership role. • Decide, in collaboration with stakeholders within Client Services, which PMO services should be deployed. Use different data points to decide which services should be used and launch new services where required. • Operate the PMO services to the very best quality, in line with the expectations of Client Services and in line with any contractual obligations. • Use your understanding to improve our services. • Continually improve the service offering. Introduce digital and automation tools that remove the need for PMO intervention.
• Ensure compliance with and help shape the community wide methodology.
• Able to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders (at C/Director level) to carry out the functions of the role. Maintain close liaison and strong relationships with key stakeholders in the operation of project delivery.
• Ability to lead a team of PMO professionals and coach for great performance.
• Great attention to detail and willingness to work within a fast paced and demanding environment.
• Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Microsoft Project skills also desirable but not essential.
• Knowledge of Programme and Project Management, Service Management and Design.
• An externally recognised qualification, such as PRINCE2 or equivalent would be normally expected.
• Maintain high standards of quality of work, personal conduct and punctuality at all times.
• Experience of working within a matrix environment
• Experience working in a PMO or Project Environment where you have gained experience of delivering PMO services.
• Experience of working within a project management, service management or design environment
If interested please send CVs to confirm interest
Or check similar jobs