Program Manager / Framework Manager required for major water delivery contractor (Civils or MEICA biased). What is the most important thing to look for when applying for a new role? Great pay, career progression, incredible leadership, outstanding training, or longevity of work?
Apply on Partner Site
Why can't you have them all? That is exactly what my client is offering.
As a Program Manager for my water contracting client, you will be responsible for the management of project delivery outputs including programme, financial position, health and safety, and environmental performance and progress for all allocated schemes. It will be your role to manage multiple concurrent projects across the Framework to ensure the successful delivery of the projects against KPI’s.
Please get in touch if you are looking for a role with a difference.
£75,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance + Full Package
* Project program compliance and updating (with planners)
* Business development and client liaising
* Monitoring and periodic review of project commercial performance (with commercial colleagues)
* Tasking, productivity, and standards compliance across MEICA and Civil water projects
* NEC strategic contractual decision making
* Project risk and change identification/reporting
* Project design liaison, review, and updating (with designers)
* Safe delivery of projects to time, cost, and quality
* Ensure compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
* Management and monitoring of approved specialist sub-contractors and wider supply chain partners
* Co-ordination and liaison with key project stakeholders (internal & external)
* Management of operational assets prior to client hand-over Candidate Description
* Will have an engineering background with aligned academic and training qualifications
Water industry project experience preferred
• Previous demonstrable experience in a similar MEICA or Civil lead project management or framework management role
• MEICA/civil works multi-disciplined interfacing
• Computer literate, particularly with MS Office applications is essential
• NEC highly competent
• Ability to work to target dates across multiple projects, whilst maintaining output and timescale requirements
• Hold a valid full UK driving license
• Eligible to work in the UK
Or check similar jobs