25-30 hour week. Potential to go permanent.
Apply on Partner Site
Skills, qualifications and experience required
1. Experience in keeping office systems up to date including data entry using online forms
2. Good organisational skills
3. Good time management skills
4. Ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy in a busy environment
5. Good communication skills written and verbal including telephone
6. Good IT skills including Microsoft applications of Excel, Outlook, Databases and Word
7. Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths
* To manage the company customer and supplier ledgers for each. Manage both supplier and customer account set up.
* To process all purchase invoices and ensure they have been correctly authorised in accordance with the finance policy.
* Make sure that all emails received in the accounts email inboxes are actioned.
* To manage the credit control process to ensure debts are collected and customers’ credit accounts managed to minimise risk.
* To ensure all discrepancies are managed/escalated to resolution in a reasonable timeframe, liaising with suppliers as required.
* To produce a two weekly payment schedule for authorisation by business heads and pass for payment.
* Undertake any administration as required, including maintaining the financial filing.
* Ensuring receipts are applied to Xero in a timely manner (date of receipt/issue) and discrepancies are managed/escalated to resolution in a reasonable timeframe. Allocate the payments from credit cards and reconcile to the bank statement.
* Maintain tags special projects / allocations.
* VAT return preparation/draft
* Maintain and distribute petty cash in accordance with agreed procedures.
* To process proof of deliveries for sales invoices
* Create cash position on the weekly basis.
* Maintain information about share prices.
* Create pharmacy self-billing spreadsheet, create purchase orders and invoices.
* Make sure all the pharmacy agreements/self-billing forms are up to date and are signed by pharmacy and Managing Director.
* Post a forecast on xero for all the entities.
* Coordinate pharmacy refunds process.
* Make sure all the expenses are posted correctly and show staff how to use the Xero expenses app
Or check similar jobs