Our client is a London-based Hi-Fi retailer established by passionate audio enthusiasts. They are an independently owned, fast-growing, successful retailer, selling various exclusive brands through its own platform as well as Amazon, eBay and other selling platforms.
Apply on Partner Site
They are seeking a proactive candidate with e-commerce experience who can take responsibility of managing the 3-rd party marketplaces, including eBay and Amazon.
* Process the company’s online orders from eBay and Amazon platforms;
* Check returned orders, create listings on marketplaces
* Keep customers informed of any order delays or stock issues
* Answer customers’ delivery, technical and general enquiries on marketplace internal messaging systems.
* Create new product listings
* Update internal Excel spreadsheets with sales details and internal costs
* Deliver packages between the warehouse and the main store when required (not every day, and not multidrop, a car will be provided)
* Deliver high-end Hi-Fi equipment to VIP clients (not often).
Requirements for the position:
* Minimum 1 year of E-Commerce order processing experience, including eBay, Amazon and/or other platforms
* Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating a positive, friendly and helpful attitude.
* Strong computer skills, including Excel
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with a professional and confident manner
* UK Driving license
Or check similar jobs