The successful candidate will be required to work cross site as/when required
Apply on Partner Site
PA for Maternity Department
Job Type: Temporary
Start date: Immediate
Duration: Expected to for 3 months
Location: Chertsey, the successful candidate will be required to work cross site as/when required
£13.50-£14.50 PAYE inclusive of holiday per hour depending on skill and experience (Our client works via a direct engagement model and the rate will be paye inclusive of Holiday pay)
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 37.5 hours a week
* Efficient and courteous handling of all personal and telephone calls to the office
* Management of incoming and outgoing written and e-mail correspondence
* Diary management and arranging of meetings
* Management of the office filing system
* Progress chasing and “prompting” systems
* Copying and circulation of documents
* Drafting replies to correspondence and taking follow up action, as directed
* Complete payroll, expenses and mileages returns
* Do ERFs for the portfolio of managers
* Writing minutes and action trackers
* Supporting in minute taking for Governance meetings
* Prepare draft agendas and take minutes of weekly Divisional meetings, Divisional Performance meetings and all other meetings chaired/ organized by the ADO and the Divisional Director.
* To be responsible for designing and managing the administration of special projects as required by the Division. This may involve significant liaison and consultation, the setting up of systems and databases and the formulation of progress reports.
* Undertake researching and preparation of material in respect of reports or briefings.
* Organize specific internal or external events as required.
* Develop and maintain a system for recording and following up lead responsibilities, actions and timescales.
* Develop and manage computer databases, as appropriate, to support the effective functioning of the Division
* Provide other administrative support for the Divisional Director, Divisional Chief Nurse and Associate Director of Paediatrics Nursing. Supporting other members of WH&P Management team as required.
* Arrange representation as specific meetings or events, as required.
* Compile and maintain the weekly CAT Rota.
* Maintain the leave diary of the Division advising the ADO of any potential difficulties with leave requests.
* Able to access and manage evolve / PAS
* Able to access and support on ESR
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
* Good general education
* Secretarial Administration
* Demonstrable experience in supervising staff or leading teams
* NHS Constitution
* Good knowledge of managerial best practice
* Must be able to demonstrate, in relation to patients, visitors, colleagues and other individuals connected with the Trust and NHS
Or check similar jobs