Apply on Partner Site
Sector: Professional Services
Salary: £30,000 basic salary + OTE £25k
· Account Manager role with 30% new business element
· Renew existing, revenue-generating accounts and upsell to grow accounts
· Great commission and earning potential
The Role: Our client is looking to recruit an account manager to manage existing accounts and grow their book of business. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with at least one year of experience to further their sales career in a secure industry. Our client provides essential contracts, training and services to the engineering and construction industries. You will be required to manage your pipeline of accounts, ensuring you stay up to date with your client's needs.
The role is suitable for a candidate with integrity and the ability to develop and maintain client relationships. You will need to understand and describe the products and services that our client sells offers.
The Company: A well-established company and a recognised name in the industry. We at BMS have worked with this client for many years placing candidates who still work within the company. The client is a legacy company with 200 years of experience in the business of civil engineering. Working with a large number of private and state-owned enterprises. The company supplies crucial training and contracts to the industry and the built environment.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include the:
· Growing exiting accounts - upselling
· Manage existing accounts & renewals
· Generate new business opportunities from start to finish
· Understanding clients offering and articulating to clients
For this Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· 1 + years of sales experience
· Experience or knowledge of the professional services sector
· Keen Interest in learning and development
Benefits of the Account Manager role:
· £30,000 basic salary + OTE £25,000
· 25 days of holiday
· Hybrid working environment 2/3 in a week
Or check similar jobs