A fantastic opportunity has emerged for a Neighbourhood Estate Officer to join one of Adecco Public Sector's leading and most improved Housing Association clients in a temporary post for the next 3-6 months.
Apply on Partner Site
The post holder will be out and about carrying out estate inspections on a regular basis and expected to own a patch of approximately (Apply online only) units which will include leasehold and general needs homes. You will be expected to seek out solutions for all customers whatever their needs and will need to be able to think independently and creatively.
Covering a geographical patch around Medway in Kent (Gillingham, Chatham etc) by car, this is a full time post (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and the successful candidate will be expected to have knowledge of/experience in:
* Providing a professional and knowledgeable estate and facilities service to residents in a range of tenures and resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
* Estate Inspections: Inspecting and grading communal areas and estates, raising and following up on appropriate corrective actions to customer resolution.
* Estate and facilities management: Providing a responsive and efficient estate, block and facilities management service to ensure residents' communal areas and neighbourhoods are pleasant, well-maintained and safe places to live.
* Service Charges: Understanding all services and charges provided to estates, properties and communal areas and checking the quality of services provided to ensure these represent value for money.
* ASB: Tackling and reducing the effects of anti-social behaviour on estates and in communal areas.
* Ensuring agents comply with contractual obligations and monitor the quality of work.
* Housing sector knowledge: including knowledge around property management, service charges, health and safety, personal safety and working with vulnerable people.
* Monitoring the financial costs of managing properties and scrutinise service charges (desirable).
Please note, you MUST be a car driver with your own vehicle to apply for this post as the successful candidate will be doing mainly estates based work around different areas of Kent.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria, and can start on short notice (2 week's notice period maximum) need apply for this role as the client is keen to fill this vacancy as soon as possible and conduct interviews before the end of January 2023
Or check similar jobs