Job title: SEMH Teacher
Apply on Partner Site
Day rate: £130 - £180 per day
Contract: Long-Term Supply, Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Leader Education are working with an Alternative Provision in Gateshead to appoint a committed individual to fill the role of SEMH Teacher.
This is an opportunity to support a dedicated, cohesive team in supporting and educating pupils with SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) difficulties.
Successful candidates will provide an engaging, therapeutic approach to teaching KS3 or KS4 curriculum to pupils with a variety of backgrounds and abilities.
Applicants should be:
* QTS / QTLS qualified
* Applicants with FE or PCET Teaching qualifications will be considered
* Flexible and adaptable to meet the specific unique needs of SEMH learners
* Passionate about helping students that may have become disenfranchised with education, to achieve their personal and academic goals
* Organised and creative in your approach to teaching
* Resilient in challenging situations
At Leader Education, we recognise the importance of furthering your skills and developing your career. That’s why we offer a huge range of Free CPD Certified Courses from the start of your employment.
The contract type for this role is a full-time, long-term supply role, with an opportunity for it to become permanent for the right person.
If you would like to contribute to the creation of an exceptional school environment and the job role sounds suited to your abilities, please apply now!
All successful applicants are subject to DBS and safeguarding checks.
Leader Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all applicants must go through a thorough vetting procedure, including enhanced DBS and reference checks
Or check similar jobs