Stores Supervisor wanted for electronics manufacturer who are part of a global group. The successful candidate will be working in all aspects of goods in, stores and kitting, supporting the head of Supply Chain in ensuring all works orders are kitted timely, physical stores and computerized records are accurate.
Apply on Partner Site
Benefits: Bonus, Flex-time, Pension, Free Parking, Expenses.
Stores Supervisor duties will include.
* Run Sales Order Report to ensure Works Orders & Kit are released, and the Despatching of free issue and sales order stock items
* Supervising a team of two
* Run Shortages report to identify and rectify shortages
* Close works orders once checked and completed
* Implement Engineering change requests to live orders.
* Investigate incorrect physical stock and take corrective action
* Receive requisition form, get physical stock and ensure processed in MRP
Stores Supervisor skills & experience:
* Good IT skills – Systems & Excel
* Must have a driving license and own transport
* Capable of lifting and carrying weights to HSE manual handling limits
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to use ladders
Hours of Work: Permanent days, Monday - Friday
Or check similar jobs