Centre Healthcare are currently looking for Community Nurses to join exceptional teams on both short-term and long-term contracts.
Apply on Partner Site
As a Community Nurse you’ll join a team who are focused on clinical excellence! Your days will be rewarding and varied and include offering support to families and empowering them to reach their full potential.
Community nurses work in close partnership with social care and other primary health care professionals such as GP’s, Community Therapies and specialised services such as Tissue Viability, Diabetes and Heart Failure.
We currently have several positions available for both short-term and long-term opportunities. You will be responsible for the provision of expert high-quality family centred Primary Health Service to a defined population.
The post requires good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be adaptable, reliable, and approachable. You will need to have strong interpersonal and leadership skills. You will work as part of an integrated Team and will be responsible for managing a caseload.
Experience & Knowledge
* A minimum of 6 months paid experience.
* Ensure safe administration of drugs in accordance with NMC policies
* Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with NMC guidelines
Skills & Attributes
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently
* Effective interpersonal skills
Or check similar jobs