Pest Control Surveyor
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £27,000 per annum with on target earnings with commission circa £44,000.
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Fully maintained company car and fuel card, Mobile phone and laptop provided, Workplace pension scheme, 28 days per annum including Bank Holidays.
Rokill are a long-established Pest control company with a great reputation for delivering a high-quality service, based upon training and teamwork.
We hold the Queen’s Royal Warrant for pest control services. We hold Investors in People at Gold standard and are one of only two pest control companies in the U.K to have achieved this award. It confirms our commitment to training, supporting and motivating our team.
Our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. Rokill is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nurture Landscapes Group and we have exciting and ambitious plans for growth.
We require an additional Pest Control Surveyor to join our Sales team, to develop new business and support existing clients South of Birmingham.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Pest Control Surveyor:
• Cold calling potential clients to introduce Rokill
• Respond to pest control tenders within your area
• Undertake sales presentations as required
• Undertake pest control surveys
• Deal with sales enquiries from existing clients
• Deal with sales leads supplied by technicians
• Attend exhibitions as necessary
• Provide support to our administration team in relation to clients, as and when required
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold a Full Driving license
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have excellent administration skills and attention to detail
• Preferably be based in the territory area
• Be competent IT skills, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Have the ability to work effectively and independently
• Be experienced in Pest control sales
If you are looking for a change in direction or have already started your career within this industry then please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
For more information on this role, and the company – please visit the Rokill Website.
No agencies please
Or check similar jobs