Are you a Mortgage Administrator looking for a fresh challenge?
Apply on Partner Site
Want the flexibility of working a hybrid role?
Our rapidly growing Financial Services client are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator, with a background in Mortgages Finance.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients, introducers, lenders, solicitors and estate agents, using various communication channels such as email and telephone
- Data input, using our CRM system as well as on lender portals
- Processing and packaging of new applications in preparation for lender review
- Oversee active cases from application submission to completion
- Other general administration duties
- Comply with FCA regulations, checking cases meet all internal and external regulations
- Comply with company standards and policies, e.g. Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc.
Skills and Experience
- Financial Services Administration/Mortgage Processing Experience
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent administrative skills with an attention to detail
- IT Literate
This will be a full-time role based from our office in Ilford, Essex.
Hybrid working option can be considered.
37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of an ambicious and exciting compnay, please apply to be considered for interview
Or check similar jobs