Example Recruitment Group are working with a National Heating contractor specialising within the Local Authority sector and are recruiting a permanent Gas Supervisor covering Service & Breakdown contracts.
Apply on Partner Site
They`re fast expanding and have secured a number of prestigious contracts throughout the South-East of England and are looking for a Gas Supervisor to look after a successful Service and Breakdown team based in Kingston.
They are currently recruiting someone demonstrating professional, supportive and strong leadership to develop a team and work collaboratively to achieve common goals. You must have the passion and expertise to oversee service and repair contracts.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience:
* Be a professionally qualified gas engineer with 5 years management experience within the gas industry
* Have up to date knowledge around gas compliance and relevant legislation
* Have good communication skills on the client side and operatives
* Strong IT skills
* Have a high level of technical gas knowledge
* Be pro-active and confident in problem solving and decision making
* Pre/post inspections
* Tool box talks
* Spot checks
Benefits of the role:
* Car allowance
* Company Pension
* Training provided
* 28 days annual leave
Or check similar jobs