A Bedford based leading supplier of temporary wireless security and fire systems are looking for a CCTV Engineer to provide an excellent service to some of the UK's leading household names. The ideal candidate will be able to cover a wide range of maintenance, installation, de-installation and programming abilities on a range of CCTV/security products.
Apply on Partner Site
Commutable from: Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Northampton and Cambridge.
Salary: £40,000 p.a (Optional chance for overtime, if employee requires)
Suitable for: Service Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Process Technician, Lead Engineer, and CCTV Engineer
- Installation/de-install, repair and service of CCTV systems
- Programming/reprogramming of CCTV products
- Undertake PAT testing, battery changes
- Undertake Fire alarm and emergency lighting testing/maintenance
- Job progress updated in line with procedure
- Attend progress/product development meetings with Manager/MD
- Build relationships with construction site staff
- 40 hour working week (flexible start and finish time)
- Must have experience within CCTV systems
- Have experience of installation, servicing and maintaining public space CCTV systems
- Must be comfortable in programming/reprogramming HIK Vision
- Possess a full Clean Driving Licence (or under 6 points)
- Be an excellent verbal & written communicator
- Must be happy with travelling door to door
- Ideally have a CSCS Card, IPAF certification
Benefits include: no weekend work, fully expensed vehicle for business and personal use, laptop, phone, 25 + 8 bank holiday entitlement, pension etc.
This position is dependent on the candidate being happy to travel to numerous sites across the UK.
To apply for this opportunity please click to apply or contact Sophia Begum on (phone number removed) at the Ethero office in Telford for further details
Or check similar jobs