Red Rock Consultants are currently working with a privately owned business formed in 1947; a national M&E & Retrofit provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent levels of service. Who currently employ over 800 staff and have a turnover in excess of £190m. Due to new contract wins and continued growth, my client are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager with strong construction and building fabric experience within a Principle Contractor to work in the Midlands and Hertfordshire/Essex region.
Apply on Partner Site
The right candidate will be working on a number of exciting commercial projects, within the Department for Education field.
The Contracts Manager is responsible for
* Co-ordination of parties of the Contractual Agreements.
* Acting on behalf of the Company in contact with the Client and the Client’s representatives on contractual issues.
* Allocating resources to the project.
* Co-ordinating the sub-contractors.
* Ensuring the Statutory and other legal obligations are met.
* Ensuring technical submissions are issued to the Client.
* Ensuring all costs and variations are correctly recorded by the engineering delivery team, review audit and submit to client team
* Ensuring all project target times are adhered to.
* Signing off all sub-contractor applications and raising payment/payless notices where applicable
* Production of and raising of monthly applications and agreement of with the client
* Production of monthly Cost reports to record status of profit / loss of each project
Ideal Candidates will have
* At least 5 years’ experience within the Construction industry
* Building Fabric Experience
* Strong Knowledge/Experience of low carbon infrastructure and Technologies
* Experience as a Contracts Manager
* CSCS Managers card
* Experience on Commercial Projects Ideally within the educational field, schools etc.
To apply for this role you will need all the relevant cards and qualifications.
My client is offering a competitive salary, package and flexible hybrid work.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Red Rock Consultants.
We endeavour to feedback to all successful and unsuccessful applicants within 5 days, if you have not heard from us after this time then you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. We do however update our database with suitable candidate information following each application, this allows us to contact you for new suitable
Or check similar jobs