Exciting Administration opportunity at a progressive and inclusive water industry contractor.
Apply on Partner Site
Do you have experience working as an Administrator and have a great work ethic?
Do you want to work for a company that provides the flexibility required for you to improve your work-life balance and enhance your wellbeing?
Do you want to develop your career at a well-established, stable and growing specialist construction company while contributing to a more sustainable world?
If so, we want to hear from you. You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid capacity and manage full project lifecycles. There are fantastic opportunities for you to develop and enhance your career at Stonbury.
We are a growing national construction company supplying specialist services to the water industry, the Environment Agency, and a broad range of private clients, holding 20 Framework agreements nationally. At Stonbury, everything we do is contributing to a more sustainable world with planet, people, and prosperity working in harmony to achieve it.
Help us to create a healthier and more sustainable world. Join us on the journey and make a positive difference.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Commercial Manager or Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for the administration function of the Commercial department within Stonbury. You will work in line with our core values and role model our sustainability culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Process weekly timesheets for submission of earnings information to the Payroll Administrator (Finance Team).
* Produce job cost budget for all jobs over £30k.
* Compile project handover packs in advance of handover meeting.
* Attend project handover meeting and take minutes.
* Assist in document control and filing structure.
* Assist with cost management and analysis of project performance as directed by the Commercial Manager or Quantity Surveyors.
* Assist with the month end management accounts as directed by the Commercial Manager or Quantity Surveyors.
* Maintain detailed records of Client Purchase Orders, applications for payment and invoices (Commercial Tracker).
* Assist with Post Project Appraisals as directed by the Commercial Manager or Quantity Surveyors.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for that blend of practical working knowledge with academic understanding that can deliver with impact. You will be an organised administrator with strong IT skills. You will be a problem solver, have excellent communication skills and able to plan and prioritise workloads.
* Previous experience as a Commercial Administrator (ideally within the Construction Industry)
What we're offering
You will be empowered to manage your own diary and take full ownership of your workload with a high degree of autonomy.
We don't just pay competitive salaries, but offer flexibility around the way you work, the benefits you receive, and the professional development activities you embark on.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will also receive:
Opportunities to work from home, site, and co-working office spaces
Countless training and advancement opportunities
Access to opt in and out of numerous schemes using Stonbury Salary Extras
Opportunities to mould our future through feedback forums and surveys
24 days' paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
Healthcare Cash Plan
6% employer pension contribution
We are seeking the exceptional. Think you fit the bill?
All offers of employment will be subject to pre-employment screening
Or check similar jobs