He hath no leisure who useth not.” George Herbert.
Apply on Partner Site
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an exciting hospitality and leisure organisation that offers a challenging and rewarding working environment, with good growth prospects. They are currently looking to appoint a Group Reporting Accountant for their team in central London. The post would suit a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), who has 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
The company operate a hybrid working policy with 4 days per week based at their central London office.
Responsibilities of the Group Reporting Accountant will include:
* Responsible for the preparation and review of management accounts and consolidated monthly management accounts packs
* Investigate and provide commentary on variances
* Responsible for the internal reporting suite and KPIs
* Cashflow forecasting
* Profit forecasting and departmental reporting
* Preparation and review of cost reports, providing insight and challenge
* Preparation of year end audit file for head office companies, support with group audit requests and review of statutory accounts
* Preparation of data driven analysis to support business decisions
* Oversee the preparation of VAT returns
* Manage and mentor junior members of the finance team
The successful Group Reporting Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
* Experience of managing and supporting a finance team
* Strong attention to detail and good accuracy skills
* Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible
Or check similar jobs