My client is a leading groundworks and RC frame sub-contractor. They are looking to on-board a site engineer to manage the engineering of a new commercial package being delivered. You will be required to manage both the groundworks and RC frame packages on the job.
Apply on Partner Site
Site engineer responsibilities:
* Site set up and setting out.
* As-built surveys.
* Health and safety compliance.
* Reporting to project manager.
Site engineer requirements:
* CSCS Card.
* Civil engineering degree.
* SSSTS or SMSTS - Beneficial.
* Right to work in the UK.
* Minimum 3 years on site experience.
* Previous groundworks and RC frame experience.
The next steps to apply for the role!
Click the apply button and send your CV or equally give Harvey Douglas a call for a confidential chat
Or check similar jobs