A Secondary School are looking for an administrator to help in their school office. The successful candidate will possess excellent administration, prioritisation, time-management and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a busy office environment. You will have responsibility for the main reception and required to provide a range of administrative support services. Experience with SIMS would be desirable. This is to start as soon as possible.
Apply on Partner Site
You need to ensure that you are providing these services in a professional, timely manner and to an excellent standard. The ideal candidate will be personable, have experience in a customer facing role and enjoy dealing with people both in person and on the phone.
The role will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm in a Secondary School in Nottingham.
This position is a great opportunity to work alongside supportive and experienced teams and leadership. Working within this school will also offer a fantastic opportunity to make a difference. This role offers a great opportunity to develop skills for those who wanting to progress.
* A Committed Administrator who wants to attain the highest standards in teaching and who can motivate and support children.
* A Driven and empathetic teaching assistant who can support the teacher and the class to encourage learning.
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant roles, you will need to:
* ideally to have had some previous experience of working as a teaching assistant or 1:1 with children who have special needs.
* Right to work in the UK.
* Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to process one.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered for this great position as an Administrator in Nottingham. Or for more information on this role, contact Ben on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Or check similar jobs