Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven, within our Front of House Restaurant Team, where you will help create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests! You may already have Waiting or Customer Service experience, but if not, full training is offered.
Apply on Partner Site
Whether you’re looking for a seasonal job, or a permanent career in hospitality… This could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A little About Us & What We Have To Offer
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK’s most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 16
to 17 from £7.50 / 18+ from £9.50
Working Hours: Various shifts available both Full Time & Part Time, from mid-mornings to late evenings!
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Front of House Team Member, you will make that important first, and last impression on all of our Guests visiting our restaurants. From taking food and drink orders, to delivering our tasty dishes to the table, helping to create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests
- Delivering table service- Taking food and drink orders at tables
- Waiting-on / deliver tasty food and mouth-watering drinks to tables
- Helping ensure the restaurant looks amazing, and is always clean and safe
- Supporting the wider Team by working together to ensure all Guests are served promptly, keeping wait times to a minimum
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Waiter/ Waitress or Front of House champion, if not, all you need to bring is a smile, a Guest obsessed attitude and be willing to learn in a fast-paced environment. We will teach you the rest!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven
Or check similar jobs