We're looking for a new Production Operative to work for our client.
Apply on Partner Site
They are a long established manufacturer of complex niche machinery.
If you can demonstrate that you are reliable and able to work without supervision, then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Assembling products for a busy manufacturer
- Mechanical Assembly
- Updating paperwork / communicating with other departments as required
- Experience in manufacturing
- Good hand eye Co ordination to assemble products
- You will need to be hard working
- You will need to be reliable
- You will need to be punctual
- Basic salary: £19,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Benefits include:
-- Discount vouchers / company schemes etc
-- Good holiday entitlement
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Production Operative role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Production Operative position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Assembly Operator, Manufacturing Operative or as a Factory Labourer. Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs