Apply on Partner Site
£21,500 + pension and additional benefits
Are you looking for a varied, interesting administration role where you will have the chance to work for an industry leading manufacturer and take advantage of excellent, ongoing support and career development? Does the thought of joining a world leader that can boast multiple awards and a great reputation appeal to you? Do you want a new role where you can grow and be encouraged to showcase your skills?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a global manufacturer that has an international reputation for technology, quality and service. With a state of the art office and manufacturing facility in Cwmbran, the company in question can offer an excellent working environment, great support and a long term career path.
As Sales Administrator you will:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Process orders and arrange shipping
- Showcase your customer service skills when responding to customer enquiries & queries.
- Demonstrate your attention to detail when processing orders and producing the correct associated paperwork
- Communicate with various departments in the company as required to ensure orders are processed promptly
If you have a strong background of working within a busy office and order processing, this role will be ideal for you. You will also need a good customer service background, strong administration skills, a good telephone manner and an eye for detail.
This role comes with not only a competitive salary but also a realistic prospect of career development. This is an entry level role where you will benefit from excellent ongoing support and additional training. You will also benefit from convenient working hours, a great environment and additional employee benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs