Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for passionate Support Worker who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of clients in a supported living service in the Oswestry area.
As a Support Worker you will deliver a high standard of care at all times. You recognize that the role is to help support service users maximize their choices, rights and decisions.
We have a mixture of packages in terms of shift pattern to accommodate the right candidate.
The successful candidate must have;
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (preferred but not essential).
* Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Hold a full driving licence (preferred but not essential)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Fantastic rota
* Paid holiday
* Ongoing career progression
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants
Or check similar jobs